OF NO GREAT IMPORTANCE

wasted thoughts and memories

August 04, 2004

So my stinky little baby is starting to do tricks....majorly. The little bugger is not only crawling all over the frigging place like a nut....but she climbed up the fucking stairs yesterday (well, two of them), pulled herself up into a standing position and I think she's also getting more teeth...there's no stopping her now!! I think its time to start drinking. Actually last night was going sooooooooo well that I decided to have a coffee and baileys.....since its been about a year or so since I last had one, and who knows how long even before THAT...I tend to forget how much I drink....so that meant I poured about half a cup of baileys and topped that up.....I better not make it a habit.....although it might be better if I start the day that way ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Bravenet.com